Tuesday, September 7, 2010

100 Sales!


Well, it finally happened!Roz Petalz Studio has reached 100 sales!!!


When I first started on Etsy 5 years ago & under a different user name, I had little luck. I was a "newbie" & didn't have a clue!!!
Since then, I have changed my name to reflect my product. This advice was given to me by many, includung the folks here at Etsy.


I renew renew renew my listings to stay at the top of the heap.


I visited the Virtual Labs & have gotten tons of tips from everything from Photography to this little gem...Etsy Search Merchandising.

http://www.etsy.com/storque/search/title/merchandising/
I check this every month for upcoming color trends and most of all TAGS!I have noticed a huge jump in sales since doing so.


As much as I hated the change, I think the new Treasury has helped sales as well. Views and sales go up after a feature in someone's treasury & I have been trying to make some more regularly myself.


I frequently search Alchemy for requests I can bid on


Not only does this help sales, but I have gotten alot of repeat business from Alchemy. Some people never even new that polymer clay would work until they see what I have to offer through a bid!


I have also joined Handmade Spark


I have noticed a huge jump in numbers of sales and views since joining up for their low monthly fee.


And of course, I participate in the ususal "social networking" - shocking, i know!I am really excited to have reached this milestone.
I know it's not the numbers of some other shops out there, but to my little studio it's a big deal!
Peace!
KathyRoz Petalz Studio

1 comment:

Pain SUX said...

Congrats on the '100' sales!! I'm hoping that featuring you on my blog helps your sales as well.

~Steph
http://fortheluvofsanity.blogspot.com