Monday, June 7, 2010

NEW Creations! My latest Brainstorm!

O.K. so I have been struggling with coming up with that "unique" item that will set me apart from the rest on Etsy & make a name for myself.

I've tried many ideas, God knows, but here is my latest brain storm...

Kid's Birthdays are a popular and necessary market. A goldmine for some! I am simply addicted to clay and have to make that fit into the equation too. So the wood in my mind started to burn and I realized (being a mom, myself and on a tight budget) I need to come up with a money saving, fun and unique idea.

Drum roll please...
3 in 1 Cupcake Toppers, Craft Project and Party Favors!

This set includes…
6 handmade polymer clay ballet slippers – pierced horizontally for stringing. Approx 1.5cm size

6 toothpicks

6 clear elastic cords - more than long enough to make a child’s bracelet

Enough coordinating plastic beads to make 6 bracelets (plus several extra). *Colors and shapes of the plastic beads may vary depending upon availability.

6 organza jewelry bags for storing, labeling and organizing your craft activity (colors will vary)

Instructions for stringing the bracelets

Here’s what to do with them…

1-Simply slip each topper onto the toothpick (there is a small hole at the bottom) & insert them into your cupcakes.

2-After dessert, gather the guests to string their bracelet using the clay topper and additional beads & cord.

3-Send your happy party guests home with a fun keepsake and a bit of bling!

This is a great way to get 3 big headaches when planning a kid's party out of the way in one shot! And God knows if you were to purchase all seperately, it would cost a small fortune!

Here's hoping I'm onto something!!!


I am currently working on new designs daily! If you have any requests or ideas - I'd love to hear them!

No comments: