Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I Miss the Old TREASURY on ETSY!!!

I have got to get this off of my chest.

I used to love going to Treasury & waiting for the clock to tick down to 333.
My heart would race, I'd think "don't miss the box, don't miss the box". Then, magically it would appear. I'd click and happily create my vision!
Wow - so cool.
So I went to treasury tonight to see how much longer and....
138!!!
Can you believe it? 138????!
Good Lord!!!!

The Thrill is gone!

The whole idea of Treasury East is cool - a steady never ending list of really cool stuff. At first it was awesome. I made several lists, myself. However, I find it very hard to appreciate now. It's too big - too overwhelming. I mean, where do you begin?

So, I took the opportunity to post my opinion in what else? A TREASURY! The original. Hope someone sees it.

http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=134786

I'd love to hear from you.
What do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just wish they would do 1 type of treasury and get it right.
These things are time consuming.